Fellowship in Practice Management (PFPM)
The Physician Fellowship in Practice Management
has been established for Physicians whose careers
have advanced to the point where Practice Management
issues have become as much a part of their practice
as hands on medicine. With the rapidly changing
face of the medical practice and facility, the
role of practice management is more important
and demanding than ever. This course will enhance
and build upon existing experience exemplifying
that you are serious about continuous education
and ready to move the practice forward.
Not only will the PFPM certification benefit
the practice as a whole, but it will give the
consummate professional a well-rounded understanding
as to how the practice should function smoothly
To apply for the Physician Fellowship in Practice
Management status you must meet following qualifications:
1. Physicians who have a minimum of 2 years
of practice experience.
2. Current involvement in one or more areas
of practice management.
3. Over the past five years, at least 40 hours
(40 credits) of practice management education
(CME or non-CME).
4. If short the 40 hours, you may also accumulate
additional credits for professional contributions
(up to 2 credits), awards and professional designations
(up to 2 credits), and association memberships
(up to 2 credits).
5. Attach photocopy of active state medical
6. Attach your curriculum vitae or biographical
7. Current membership in the American Academy of