Certificate in Practice Management
If you are a graduate of the Certified Administrator
in Physician Practice Management (CAPPM) certification,
and have furthered your career through experience
and education, then the Master Certificate in
Practice Management certification is for you.
Many of our graduating members of the CAPPM
have asked us to generate a course for superior
credentialing to prove that they have furthered
their career and strive to make a difference
in their field. As a result, this tailor fitted
course will give you the recognition that you
The credential that is good for 3 years and
can be renewed by updating one’s professional
and continuing education file. If you meet the
credentialing requirements below, then don’t
delay, this certificate is perfect for you!
1. Active CAPPM certification. See
2. Practice Management Intensive Training attendance
with Certificate of Completion (5 days/32 hours).
See page 24.
3. Executive Academy for Practice Administrators
attendance with Certificate of Completion (5
4. Choice of two of the Practice Management
two-day specialized seminars with Certificate
of Completion (2 days/17 hours each). Choose
· · Financially Managing the Practice
· Physician Compensation and Productivity
· Physician Recruitment Legal Issues,
Contracts and Policies
· Practice Management Boot Camp
· Practice Management for New Physicians
· See the AAMM website for additional
seminars. (AAMM in-house/on-site seminars, as
well as AAMM seminars on DVD with test questions,
may also qualify).
5. Current employment in one or more areas of
medical practice management
6. Preparation of a resume of qualifying experience
(minimum of five years experience at time of
7. Completion of the Official Certification
Application and supporting documentation (go
to www.ePracticeManagement.org/mcpm )
8. Current and ongoing membership in The American
Academy of Medical Management
YOU HAVE ALL OF YOUR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
ALONG WITH YOUR APPLICATION INTO OUR OFFICE.